You’re busy building and renovating; our reliable team is here to help. Like our junk removal services, we offer two choices in construction debris haul-away services.
Our full service program with upfront charges includes cleanup labour, dumping fees and trucking costs.
Keep your lot clean for potential home buyers.
Guaranteed next day service.
Take advantage of maximum trailer loads.
Contact us today to learn more.
We make junk removal easy by providing our clients the choice of two options for getting rid of commercial or residential waste.
We will remove the junk for you! Our friendly and experienced staff will provide an upfront quote to clean up the junk and haul it away. Pricing will take into consideration the type of junk, the weight, amount, and the time and effort it will take to haul it away. Whenever possible, we recycle and donate your junk.
Option 2 :
Looking to load your junk yourself? We will drop off one of our 16 ft trailers at your location. Fill the bin, and then simply let us know when you are ready for us to take it away. Dumping fees are based upon the type of junk, and its weight, is charged in addition to the trailer rental.
- Household Garbage
- Commercial Garbage
- Old Furniture
Your property is, ‘naturally’, an extension of your home or business. Our experienced team uses quality products, equipment, and materials to create healthy and beautiful outdoor spaces.
- Laying Sod
- Lawn Seeding
- Hedge Trimming
Much like a good haircut, lawn maintenance keeps grass neat in appearance and healthy. Whether you are looking for a one-time visit, a seasonal contract, or a frequency somewhere in the middle, our team will provide a transparent, up-front quote and excellent service. Your neighbours will be “green” with envy!
- One time visits (holiday cuts)
- On call visits (call as needed)
- Scheduled visits (weekly, bi-weekly)
- Seasonal contracts (pre-paid, full season)
Professional pressure washing is an efficient, chemical-free solution for clean and attractive surfaces. Using commercial equipment, our team of experts will make your exterior spaces look like new again.
- High areas
- Soffit and Facia
- Parking lots
Planning and hosting an event is a big undertaking. Relax after a job well done, and leave the cleanup to our team. We offer professional tear down services, indoor/ outdoor area cleanup, and garbage and recycling removal.
- Modular Fencing
- Party Tents
- Indoor/Outdoor Cleanup
- Large Area Cleanup
- Trash Monitoring, Maintenance, and Removal
Machine Floor Sweeping
IPM provides deep-down, heavy duty machine cleaning. The right equipment for the job in the hands of experienced professionals produces real results.
- Indoor and Outdoor Parking Areas
- Overhead pipe and duct work cleaning
- Machine Sweeping
- Pressure Washing
- Grime and grease control detergent applications
- Line and curb painting
- Grate/Drainage cleaning
Exterior installs and upgrades? We can help with those too. Our handy team can help with small construction jobs quickly and efficiently to easily increase the value and comfort of your property.
Vacation Property Management
Away from your property for any length of time? We provide peace of mind. Our team of trustworthy, expert professionals is available to ensure your asset is safely and securely maintained during absences such as:
- extended getaways and vacations
- real estate vacancies / listings
- rental property vacancies
- Canadian Forces postings
- vacancy due to bank foreclosure
- properties under renovation or construction
- regular detailed reports to meet or exceed insurance requirements
- monthly email summarizing status of your home for extended absences
- record of all visits including timestamped photos and items checked with comments
- mail pickup, monitoring and forwarding
- monitor vehicles security and maintenance (start and/or drive if required, trickle charge battery)
- monitor the interior, exterior, furnace, plumbing, electrical, security, etc, for your property
- monitor lights, clocks, and timers (timers can be provided)
- rotate lights on timers (timers can be provided)
- open and close blinds to give the house the “lived in” look
- monitor electrical panels and reset any breakers as required
- manage repairs while you are away
- monitor snowplowing, landscaping and house cleaning as required
- power up your water, appliances, hot water tank, furnace, air conditioning in preparation for your return
- run your washer and dishwasher as required
- ensure all your plumbing traps and toilets remain sealed
- add non-toxic plumbing anti-freeze to toilets and plumbing traps in winter months as an extra precaution
- check and adjust your home interior temperature and monitor/adjust humidity as required
- arrange to meet vendors, repair contractors, deliveries etc.